The first character from Busou Shinki, TYPE ANGEL ARNVAL, is now a plastic model kit in Kotobukiya's Megami Device style!
This kit is based on the pure white, elegant design by Humikane Shimada using current plastic model standards, all while paying maximum respect to previous models. The coloring and joint details have all been taken into consideration to produce an easy-to-assemble design that truly shows off the evolution of model kits.
The machinika body, updated from MMS by Masaki Apsy himself, is a must-see. This model strikes an excellent balance with the existing Megami Device series by incorporating essential elements to recreate certain postures, such as a hip joint structure that allows the figure to sit while hugging her knees.
As a bonus for long-time fans to enjoy, expansion joints with a diameter of 3.3mm are included, allowing for the use of parts from older items. (This may require some adjustment for certain Busou Shinki models. These parts should be adjusted by the user.)
Included Items & Features:
- As the parts configuration and joint features of this product are based on Megami Device specifications, many parts are interchangeable with those of existing Megami Device models.
- The body of this product is specifically designed to recreate the articulation of the previous MMS body, such as the hip joint that can be pulled out and uniaxial knee joints.
- Three pre-painted face parts designed by Amaai are included.
- The model can be constructed with her signature gear in Armed Mode, or without gear in Unarmed Mode.
- The kit includes a rifle, saber, large wings, and more in addition to a variety of gear, allowing users to recreate different combat scenes.
- Using the 3mm connection points on each part and the compatibility of the head, this model can be customized with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, Hexa Gear, Sousai Shojo Teien, and Arcanadea series parts.
- This kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
- This is the first model that incorporates the removable CSC chest armor.
- Bonus joints that can be used with older models are included (these parts should be adjusted by the user).
Please note: This item ships to us direct from Japan - packaging, promotional materials, and booklets may be in Japanese only. Images are for reference only and actual product appearance may vary
Item Size/Weight: 40 x 33 x 9 cm / 1020g